Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the wheels keep on turnin!



besides going to see toy story 3 with zeke real quick tonight, i'm working on day 10 of being sick. so while i sit here & drown in my bottles of asprin, penicillin, codeine, vicodin, levaquin, throat spray, etc... i can't help but plan out as many things as i can. i'm filling up july fast.
here are 4 more models i will be/hope to shoot with & already have concepts in mind for...
Jacqueline Talotta
Genevieve Patz
Nancy Hill

as far as modeling goes... i really haven't done much lately. depending on whether or not this next ohio trip pans out, i may be getting to work with one of my favorite photographers, J Isobel, & model Alysha Nett who seems to eerily look a lot like me. that shoot will be amazing if it ends up happening. if not... another time i suppose.
Alysha Nett


also, here's a couple pictures from that spiral stitching shoot with studio 206 from back in feb. i was reluctant to share these, but i guess i will since i haven't much else to show for myself. i gotta hand it to victor for making me look alright. i remember being terrified to see those pictures haha. it's not everyday you model in a giant latex balloon!



it's a little sad... but i feel like my modeling is going to die down a lot. my own photography work ideas are progressing so much in my head that i'm not really having time to think about modeling concepts of my own. i guess that's how it should be, though. i still wouldn't mind doing a shoot here & there though. i tend to learn a lot about shooting & lighting & human interaction through modeling. we'll see though.

more news & photos as i get them.
until then...

2 comments:

  1. lol everyone looks silly in a giant balloon. I'm not a big fan of latex fashion, so i did my best :-P

    ReplyDelete