Thursday, July 8, 2010

motorcycles, tattoos, cameras, cats.

it's been a busy few days, and i feel like the upcoming month is being filled with so many awesome opportunities.

in addition to that, i've been enjoying greg's bike with him that he just completed

i also finally got around to getting my own plated... so this weekend... I RIDE.


anyway, here's some pictures of elyse i took on tuesday



here are a couple that i've gotten back so far from my shoot with hannah k

and here are my newest upcoming plans!

tattoos are happening currently
11th- hopefully genna bee & alien baby still... :(
12th- fische!
13th- lauren mychal & genevieve patz
19th- jordan supernavage
20th- six flagssssssssssssssss
21st & 25th- taking photos of & modeling for Astump!
28th- Nikki Malicious!


& that's what i got for today!
in case you wanted to know what siegfried's been up to... this about sums it up
helping me schedule shoots
napping on my keyboard
hanging out waiting to get tattooed

that's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment